Saturday, February 25, 2012

More Than Half Way - The Up-Hill Climb

Day 5!  Day 5 Day 5 Day 5 Day 5!!!!

As of noon yesterday the half way mark was hit, and I did a little dance.

There isn't much to say in this post except that I think my stomach has eaten itself because I woke up and I'm NOT hungry.  Not even a little.  It could be the heat, and also the fact I have a killer flu... but... nothing.  Maybe it'll hit me later today.

One thing I have noticed throughout this - the complete lack of energy.  That's the hardest part I think because I can't bring myself to do simple things like climb the stairs.  I had my first dizzy spell yesterday.  I think I'll be rearranging my food today to see if I can get more sugar in somewhere.

That's all for now.

Shanti.
Em xx

A side note from Sarah, some words of wisdom:
Do not eat.

1 comment:

  1. hopefully your feeling better from that killer flu now!! keep it up.. you can do it, both of you..

    ReplyDelete